Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 196
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Made Simple
I want to live each day for Jesus.
(How can I, when all I think about is me?)
HELP IS HERE!
Christian Living Made Simple explains how you can make Jesus the main focus of your life and overcome selfish desires. Through a series of studies you will discover how to start the Christian life, how to grow in it, and how to overcome problems that will come.
By learning and applying the principles of living the Christian life, you will gain a deeper walk with Jesus and become a testimony and light for others. These simple keys, or lessons, will help you develop a lasting Christian lifestyle that will weather any storm.
* Discover the secrets of success in the Christian life through scores of spiritually invigorating Bible studies.
* Identify 59 sayings of Jesus that should be applied to the heart.
* Learn 22 ways to prepare for reading the Bible.
* Discover the 36 evidences of spiritual life.
* Find ways to deal with doubt and temptation.
* Learn the 30 things that the Bible says God hates.
* Find out 32 ways to please God.
* Learn how to become a Christian witness
Mark Water was born in Devon, England, and trained for the Anglican ministry at the London College of Divinity. He was ordained as an evangelical minister in 1966. For the past 20 years he has been engaged in the ministry of Christian literature as writer, editor, and advisor. He is the author of the best-selling series of John Hunt Publishing's Bible Made Easy series (with over one million sold). He has also authored The Classic Biography series and has compiled the comprehensive The Encyclopedia of Christian Quotations and The Encyclopedia of Martyrs.