Christian Coaching, Second Edition: Helping Others Turn Potential into Reality - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Help others realize their maximum potential with this God-centered approach to coaching! Dr. Collins has rewritten his groundbreaking resource to simplify his coaching model and expand the practical skills a new leader will need in our rapidly changing world. Includes "how-to" sections; examples using diverse situations; customized forms; biblically based insights; and more.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Joanne Britton5 Stars Out Of 5This book was an excellent help. TYMarch 25, 2011Joanne BrittonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I found a lot of useful info in this book. Like questions to ask, info to get about people.
Cafe Lily Book Reviews3 Stars Out Of 5May 15, 2010Cafe Lily Book ReviewsIf youve heard about coaching but arent sure what it means in todays terms, this book is the perfect resource. According to Fortune magazine, coaching is the hottest thing in management. Although author Gary R. Collins, PhD states that coaching has become a revolution that shows no signs of slowing down, Christian coaches seem to be few and far between.So what is coaching? First and foremost it is not counseling or therapy, nor is it about healing or reactive looking back. Coaching helps individuals move forward and grow as a person while focusing on their strengths. Coaching motivates the person being coached to build vision along with their skills.According to the author, Christian coaching has a more eternal purpose in that it encourages individuals to find Gods purpose for their life and move away from their own agendas.This book shares what (and who) makes for a good coach, what their skills should look like and how a coaching relationship is set up. If you are interested in finding a Christian coach or becoming a Christian coach, this book is a must read.
Rev.Brian Naidoo5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2010Rev.Brian NaidooDr. Collins is right that without coaching we will be left with old methods and no new ideas. Coaching also helps a church stay on track and not derail. I recommed this book to anyone who wishes to step up his game from the pulpit to the playing fields by igniting the pew warmers that they in turn become powerful workers.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational