How To Be A World-Class Christian: Becoming Part of God's Global Kingdom / Revised - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: InterVarsity Press
Publication Date: 2012
How To Be A World-Class Christian opens the window to global Christianity for any person who desires to be part of what God is doing in the world. Building on the foundations of information, prayer, experience and investigation, How To Be A World-Class Christian shows the reader how to expand in understanding Scripture, increase in global praying and intensify cross-cultural outreachbeginning right at home. Using practical tools and observations from everyday life, this book invites every reader to stretch his or her knowledge of the purposes of God in the world and then to take the steps necessary to start responding to the opportunities we face. Patrick Johnstone said, "There is a YOU-shaped hole in God's Kingdomfind it and fill it." Finding and filling the place in the world that God has designed for you is what How to Be a World-Class Christian is designed to do.
Paul Borthwick (DMin, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary) is senior consultant for Development Associates International and teaches global Christianity at Gordon College in Wenham, Massachusetts. Through his speaking, writing and resource ministry, Borthwick works to mobilize others to participate in world missions. Borthwick is an active speaker and teacher, having taught courses at Gordon College, Africa International University (Nairobi), Alliance Theological Seminary (Manila) and Lanka Bible College (Sri Lanka), plus a guest faculty position at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. Previously he served for more than twenty years on the staff of Grace Chapel in Lexington, Massachusetts, first as youth pastor and then as minister of missions. Borthwick is the author of , , , , and other books and Bible studies. He and his wife Christie have been married since 1979 and they live in Lexington, Massachusetts, when not traveling internationally.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral