- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor and author Craig Groeschel leads you and your group on a personal journey toward an authentic, God-honoring life. This honest, hard-hitting, and eye-opening look into the ways people believe in God but live as if he doesnt exist is a classic in the making.
You believe in God, attend church when its convenient, and you generally treat people with kindness. But, have you surrendered to God completely, living every day depending upon the Holy Spirit?
In this small group bible study, Groeschel encourages you and your group to be more than just "Christian" in name, to be honest before God, and to break free of hypocrisy to live a more authentic, God-honoring life.
- When you Believe in God but Dont Really Know Him
- When you Believe in God but Dont Think Hes Fair
- When You Believe in God but Arent Sure He Loves You
- When You Believe in God but Trust More in Money
- When You Believe in God but Pursue Happiness at Any Cost
- When You Believe in God but Dont Want to Go Overboard
Designed for use with The Christian Atheist Video Study 9780310329794 (sold separately).
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible App. He is the author of several books, including #Struggles, Fight, Soul Detox, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com.
DL5 Stars Out Of 5must haveMarch 11, 2017DLQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5you will enjoy the thoughts he bring out in his writings.
LarryOcala, FlAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Product in very good condition and was as ordered.November 15, 2013LarryOcala, FlAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Product in very good condition and was as ordered. Have not used material for small group as of yet.
TammyChisago City, MNAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 7, 2013TammyChisago City, MNAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a very good study for all Christ followers, it helps you stay in check. We sometimes forget and need to be humbled again, this is our creator we are working through. We need to honor him so that others can come to him as well.
CoulseyQuispamsis, NB, CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Good companion to the DVD.March 5, 2013CoulseyQuispamsis, NB, CanadaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4The guide assumes each participant also owns a copy of the book, which would make for an expensive course.
Step4 Stars Out Of 5September 28, 2011StepQuality: 3Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This book accompanies the DVD very well. I personally like the between sessions personal study. It gives you more things to examine in your own life to better enhance the next session with discussion and personal insight.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides