- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies
This easy-to-use study for small groups and individuals will reveal the Christ—God’s Chosen One—in the book of Psalms, showing Him as Creator, King of kings, the Crucified and Risen One, Shepherd, eternal High Priest, and more. Discussion questions, Bible passages, and helpful explanations and applications will give readers confidence that Jesus, their Savior, is the Christ, and that the all-powerful, sovereign God will bring all His plans to completion.
About This Series: Stonecroft Bible Studies encourage people to know God and grow in His love through exploration of His life-transforming Word, the Bible. Each book is designed for both seekers and new believers and includes easy-to-understand explanations and applications of Bible passages, and study questions.
Deb5 Stars Out Of 5Christ is the PsalmsMarch 20, 2015DebQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful study!!! I enjoyed it so much I am doing it again with another group. The study does a very nice job of explaining the different Psalms. I wish the study was on all 150 Psalms. :)
none5 Stars Out Of 5Christ in the PsalmsFebruary 2, 2015noneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is excellent. Our home Bible study group is very happy with it. The bulk price was a blessing also.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible