Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
The classic book, Christ in the Tabernacle by A.B. Simpson, is subtitled "The Old Testament portrayal of the Christ of the New Testament." A.B. Simpson again brings the truths of the Old Testament wilderness tabernacle and its makeup, linens, structure and furnishings contained within to the forefront of a simplistic theological discussion on how Christ is portrayed by those items. It is a true, simple and honest approach at showing how the Old Testament priests and people of God (the Israelites) could look forward to the coming Messiah and see him through the ordinary things they dealt with in their daily worship. In eight chapters A.B. Simpson brings to life the wilderness tabernacle in vivid detail and shows how the indestructible wood, the gold, the finest linens, the carvings were all superimposing on all of it the likeness of Christ. A. B. Simpson lifts up Jesus Christ in this book and tries to get the lay person to understand the importance that all Scripture points to Christ both in the Old Testament and the New Testament. To A.B. Simpson, it was vital that Christ was visible as the coming Messiah in the Old Testament and the Messiah that died and was resurrected in the New Testament.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Early Judaism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Christ in the OT
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Early Judaism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Early Judaism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies