- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Carroll Roberson loves the Bible immensely and he also loves Israel where he leads annual tours each year. His powerful-yet-simple way of explaining the Scriptures has helped countless people, ultimately leading to his first book, The Christ. Carroll is also a nationally known gospel singer, having written over 150 songs. His weekly TV program, "This is Carroll Roberson," is seen around the world on the Church Channel, TBN, CTN and VTN. He travels many miles each year holding revivals and concerts with his wife, Donna. They have two grown sons and are members of the Shady Grove Baptist Church in Ripley, Mississippi.
Many people know Carroll Roberson as the smooth, plaintive Southern gospel singer and evangelist from Mississippi, but few people know that he has traveled many times to the Holy Land, and is very knowledgeable about the geography, history, and customs of that area. In The Christ, he brings all of that vast knowledge to the table as he tells the life of Jesus, event by event, from the Old Testament prophecies to the purpose and meaning of the acts of Christ for us today.
This is a rich and satisfying account of the life of Christ that proves that He was more than a man. Bible teachers and laymen alike will gain much from the plainspoken writing of this fantastic book. The events in the life of Christ, from His birth to His ascension are covered in detail, explaining the prophecies from the Old Testament, the historical background of the event, and its meaning for us today. Each topic is concise and covered in just a few pages. This book can be used as a reference book, a devotional, a family-time book, or simply as a wonderful, leisurely reading book. It is fully referenced and includes an audio CD of Carrolls songs about the Messiah and the Holy Land is included (17 songs).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Gospel Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies >> Christ in the OT
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Old Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology