Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 11 X 8 1/2 (inches)|
To Live Is Christ: Joining Paul's Journey of FaithBeth MooreB&H Books / 2008 / Hardcover$14.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$19.99Save 28% ($5.50)
To Live Is Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul - Leader KitBeth MooreLifeway / 2009 / Other$209.99
Daniel: Lives of Integrity Words of Prophecy, Member BookBeth MooreLifeway / 2006 / Trade Paperback$19.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 39 Reviews
To Live Is Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul - Member Book by Beth Moore provides a personal study experience five days a week plus viewer guides for the group video sessions of this in-depth women's Bible study on the life and ministry of Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles. Paul served faithfully, loved heartily, and demonstrated what it means to die daily, crucified with Jesus Christ. Join Beth Moore in a journey to discover a greater appreciation for his unflagging faith and undying devotion to servanthood.
Member Book includes:
- 10 Weeks of personal interactive study for five days a week
- Viewer guide for use with the DVD teaching sessions
- Map of the Middle East to follow Paul's Missionary Journeys
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
jackieFloridaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Beth Moore encourages you to "go deeper" ..February 8, 2013jackieFloridaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Through the "Live and Ministry of Paul" ... we are able to peek into the early life of this young Jewish boy ..who was transformed from a persecuter of Christians to a transformer of the lives of Gentiles through the guidance of the Holy Spirit ...
kan14 Stars Out Of 5February 11, 2011kan1Quality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 4I like this Bible study. It is very interesting and puts Paul's life in better perspective.
pgyoung2Age: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Dynamic, Insightful, and engagingJanuary 20, 2011pgyoung2Age: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Beth Moore does a masterful job of presenting the study in a challenging way that inspires you to move beyond where you are in your relationship with God.
JadeLancaster, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This study guide is awesomeDecember 12, 2010JadeLancaster, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It has great in dept details about the life of Paul. The author did an awesome job in breaking down his life and how God used him in such a powerful way to share Christ with many.
Anna Distel5 Stars Out Of 5February 24, 2010Anna DistelI readed this book this passed summer. This book changed the way I thought about reading the bible. I loved it. If Paul can be a changed person, anyone can. With reading this book I feel I need to try everyday to become a better person on earth for Christ. If Paul can change so can I. Thank you so much!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum