Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
To Live Is Christ is a 11-session in-depth study of the life and ministry of Paul. This Leader Guide equips you to plan and lead a study for groups in your church or community. Inside, you will find administrative guidance, help for planning and promoting the study, and step-by-step instructions for conducting 11 group-study sessions.
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 10.62 X 5.00 X 0.15 (inches)|
The Patriarchs: Encountering the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Leader Guide)Beth MooreLifeway / 2005 / Trade Paperback$8.99
To Live Is Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul - Leader Guide by Beth Moore provides the step-by-step guidance for a leader to facilitate this 10-week women's Bible study of Acts and the Letters of Paul. Beth presents fascinating Bible truths to help members gain a new appreciation of servanthood and why Paul said "to live is Christ, and to die is gain."
The Leader Guide includes:
- Step-by-step instructions for facilitating the group sessions using the Member Book and DVD video sessions
- Answers to the viewing guide for the DVD sessions
Participants will get to know the "Apostle to the Gentiles" in a new way and discover him to be a man who formed many close friendships with both men and women. He served faitlfully and loved heartily. This study will challenge and encourage you with a new appreciation of servanthood.
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum