Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Rose Publishing Product Code: 645X
|Title: Christ in the Passover pamphlet|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
|Weight: 1 ounce|
Series: Rose Quick-Reference Pamphlet
Stock No: WW361850
A Handbook on the Jewish Roots of the Christian FaithHendrickson Publishers / 2019 / Trade Paperback$14.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$24.95Save 40% ($9.96)
Ark of the Covenant - PamphletRose Publishing / 2020 / Other, N/A$2.99 Retail:
$3.99Save 25% ($1.00)
Christ in the Passover - Celebrate a Christian Passover Seder.
The Passover is the Old Testament feast that celebrates and remembers God's liberation of Israel from Egypt. It also foreshadows Christ's sacrifice on the cross. In just 14 pages, you will learn the history of this special day and the symbolism in the Passover that points to Jesus Christ. Christ in the Passover also includes a Christian Passover Seder script that can be used by Christians year round.
Christ in the Passover is an excellent Bible study topic at anytime, but especially near Easter. The Christian Passover Seder script is a touching worship experience for Sunday school classes and lessons on Moses and the Exodus. This pamphlet even includes the Passover Seder recipes. 14 panels, fits inside most Bibles, 8.5 x 5.5 inches, unfolds to 38 inches long
Christians celebrate the Passover as a holiday that commemorates God's miraculous rescue of Israel from Egyptian captivity. The Lord instituted the Passover feast nearly 3,500 years ago to remind his people of how much he loved them. The Passover is meaningful to Christians today because it is packed with symbolism that points to Jesus Christ. The messianic symbolism in the Passover is a powerful message of salvation in Christ.
Christ in the Passover shows six ways that the Passover in the Old Testament points to Jesus, who was called the "Lamb of God."
This [Passover] is a day to remember. Each year, from generation to generation, you must celebrate it as a special festival to the LORD. This is a law for all time. — Exodus 12:14, The Holy Bible
Christ in the Passover gives hundreds of facts at a glance, including:
- The Passover story from the Bible - celebrating the Exodus from Egypt
- The parallels between the Passover in the Old Testament and the work of Jesus Christ as the perfect Passover lamb in the New Testament. This is a good way of explaining the Jewish roots of Christianity.
- The symbolism of the perfect lamb
- The similarities between Passover and the Lord's Supper
- A Christian Passover Seder script, with everything you will need, including the recipes. Our staff held a seder and it was very meaningful to everyone. It takes only 30 minutes and is good for all ages. Children have fun finding the hidden matzah bread that symbolizes Jesus. The Christian Seder can be used at home, in a small group, a classroom or a Bible study.
Why is the Passover story important for Christians today?
At some point, you will face hard times, tough problems, and unfair circumstances. It's good to know that when times are tough, God loves you and watches out for you. Passover is a reminder of God's control over earthly events and ultimate victory over sin and death. Christ in the Passover will increase your faith in God as you learn that Jesus was sent to earth to become the Passover Lamb for all humanity.