When Christ Was Here: A Women's Bible Study - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: BJU Press
Publication Date: 2011
Most of us have a basic knowledge of the term incarnation, but do we really understand what it meant to Christ? To the people He met? Its implications for us today? Claim the amazing truth of the incarnation as you study When Christ Was Here, a Bible study that explores the wonders of Christ's humanity and deity. Each lesson unfolds a new aspect of Christ's incarnation and its practical effect on His ministry. Each time Christ met someone in need, His compassion for them overflowed into action. May these lessons of His selfless love inspire you to trust your Savior's care and serve Him with renewed devotion.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects