- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2015
Walking Through Grief With Jesus by Your Side
A new journey begins when a loved one dies; life will never be the same again.
But your loss also becomes a journey of discovery, as you find your way forward.
This workbook will guide you as you walk through Psalm 23's "valley of the shadow of death."
Sharing lessons learned through the loss of her adult son, Victor, Rita Carr helps you find your way through thickets of grief, anger, and depression.
Personal experience, biblical insight, and inspiring prayers point the way ahead to renewed hope and peace.
Dr. Rita Carr loves the Lord with all her heart. She is a state-licensed counselor and a board-certified professional counselor. She is also a nationally certified alcohol and drug abuse counselor, and was a Tennessee coordinator for Families in Action. Dr. Carr has a weekly Radio Program called "Moments of Hope". She is the founder of Hope Unlimited Ministry, serving single mothers and children around the world. The mission of Hope Unlimited Ministry is to reach these families and a hurting, lost, and dying world for Jesus Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues