Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Christ-Centered Woman Leader Guide: Finding Balance in a World of Extremes - eBook|
By: Kimberly Dunnam Reisman
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW43303EB
In this six-week in-depth Bible study, Kimberly Dunnam Reisman draws upon her bestselling book The Christ-Centered Woman to provide a completely updated and expanded guide for helping women to find balance at every age and stage of life. Confronting the daily chaos of competing demands from a new perspective, she asks not "How do I juggle my responsibilities?" but "How do I make choices that reflect my relationship with Christ and his direction for my life?"
Using chapter three of the Apostle Pauls letter to the Ephesians as a biblical foundation, the study identifies barriers to balanced living and explores what the Bible teaches about Christ-centered living. Women will discover how being centered in the Savior can help us contemplate, sort, and prioritize our callings. Through it all we come to experience Christ as Rock, Solace, and Guide and find him the calm center from which we can wisely navigate the responsibilities of our lives.
The Leader Guide contains six session plan outlines, complete with discussion points and questions, activities, prayers, and moreplus leader helps for facilitating a group.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Participant Workbook, Leader Guide, DVD with six 21-26 minute sessions featuring closed captioning, and boxed Leader Kit.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides