Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In this six-week Bible study for women, based on Ephesians 3, Kimberly Reisman provides a guide to finding balance at every age and stage of life. She leads us to the biblical answer to stress and imbalance: living a Spirit-filled and Christ-centered life. Using a wheel as a metaphor for the journey, she identifies barriers to balanced living and explores what the Bible teaches about Christ-centered living.
The leader guide contains six session plans plus leader helps for facilitating a group. Each group session includes a DVD teaching segment, group discussion and activities, and prayer.
Number of Pages: 64
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Sisters Bible Study for Women: Knowing God (Making God the Main Thing in My Life) - DVD CurriculumKimberly Dunnam ReismanAbingdon Press / 2003 / Other$34.99 Retail:
$49.99Save 30% ($15.00)
Using chapter three of the Apostle Pauls letter to the Ephesians as a biblical foundation, the study identifies barriers to balanced living and explores what the Bible teaches about Christ-centered living. Women will discover how being centered in the Savior can help us contemplate, sort, and prioritize our callings. Through it all we come to experience Christ as Rock, Solace, and Guide and find him the calm center from which we can wisely navigate the responsibilities of our lives.
The Leader Guide contains six session plan outlines, complete with discussion points and questions, activities, prayers, and moreplus leader helps for facilitating a group.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum