Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
You have a mission in life, whether you fully understand what it is right now or not. God partners with human beings to accomplish His purposes. He chooses, He calls, and He leads. So what do you do when He has chosen you?
Mary, the mother of Jesus, is a great example of how to respond when God calls your name. She offers life-changing lessons for any believer. And she may be the toughest person you've ever encountered.
This journey through the life of Mary explores four common experiences of those who follow God:
- When God Changes Everything
- When You Feel All Alone
- When Life Breaks Your Heart
- When Life Must Go On
God chose Mary for a reason, and she experienced both the promise and pain of His purposes. He has chosen you too, and you will need to know how to navigate the path He has given you. Chosen will help you grow in your understanding of what it means to be blessed, strengthened, and guided every step of the way.
- 4 Sessions
- Average Session Length: 21 minutes
- Total Run Time: Approx. 1.5 hours
- Participant Workbook Sold Separately. (It is highly recommended that all participants have a workbook. The workbook provides important discussion questions and application material)
Vendor: Walk Thru the Bible
Publication Date: 2016
Crucible: The Choices that Change Your Life ForeverPhil TuttleWalk Thru the Bible / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)