Choosing a Bible: For Worship, Teaching, Study, Preaching, and Prayer - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Seabury Books
Publication Date: 2007
How do we choose among all the different Bible translations available today? How do we know which is the right one to use for specific situations? And how do we understand what factors lie behind these translations? Oxford Bible editor Donald Kraus surveys 25 different Bible translations, and discusses general principles of translation, specific illustrations of difficult texts, the range of translation choices available, and the advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> History of the Bible & Bible Translations