- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
A powerful series that can be used for personal study, small groups, Sunday school classes, family devotions, and discipling others, the New Inductive Study Series is made up of six days of guided lessons, 20 to 30 minutes long, that help you discover God's precepts, purposes and promises on your own. Questions for group discussion or individual study are provided on Day Seven along with closing commentary.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Series: New Inductive Study
Readers will discover the
keys to victorious living and winning life's battles in this enriching Old
Testament study of how Joshua, Ruth, and the judges overcame defeat by
following God's path to success.
Christine Dunsmore5 Stars Out Of 5February 1, 2010Christine DunsmoreI am a trained Precept Upon Precept leader. As much as I personally love the original studies, these NISS are so beneficial and well-received by those who just can't take the time to do the homework required with the PUP method. Kay Arthur is still faithful to have you do some cross-referencing and gets across the main points of each book for personal application with only about 10 minutes of homework each night. My fellow Bible students love this study and we will continue using them.
Delia Vancil5 Stars Out Of 5December 28, 2007Delia VancilKay Arthur's choosing victory overcoming defeat, study in Judges, Ruth, and Joshua is a good bible study. it helped my understanding of God's word! It helps to unravel the mystery of the OT a bit more.
Flora RenkenToledo, OhioAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 25, 2007Flora RenkenToledo, OhioAge: 55-65Gender: femaleKay's inductive style is helpful in seeing things we did not readily pick up on before. God is using this book for our comfort and unity as our loved ones serve.
Flora RenkenToledo, OhioAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5August 27, 2007Flora RenkenToledo, OhioAge: 55-65Gender: femaleWe are a gathering of 17 military moms, mothers-in-law,grandmothers and a lady who is called to pray for the military who use this book in our Bible study/Prayer/Support group. It is excellent, insightful, encouraging and we have grown immensely in our faith by using it to guide us through the ever-applicable Word of God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Promises
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Promises
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible