Add To Cart
Choosing the Character of Christ
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Encourage your children towards choosing to put on the character of Christ! This volume contains five separate studies: Choosing Faith, Choosing Forgiveness, Choosing Prayer, Choosing Thankfulness, and Choosing Wisdom. An in-depth, independent Bible curriculum, this program is perfect for students kindergarten-grade 2 to use with adult supervision, or for kids in grades 3-5 to use on their own. Each unit contains 16 lessons; children look up verses to fill-in-the-blanks on Scripture or complete activities as they read through the integrated lesson text. Engaging and interactive, chapters also include an activity and often a coloring page. Four quizzes are also included per unit. Answer key included. 406 pages, softcover. K-2 with supervision, Grades 3-5 independent study.
Lessons in the study Choosing the Character of Christ cover:
- Where is Faith, and How Do You Get It?
- Measures of Faith
- What Faith Can Do
- What is Forgiveness?
- Unforgiveness affects healing
- Why is Prayer so important?
- Pray for Wisdom & Understanding
- Jesus Praises God
- Praise Wins Battles
- God Gives Wisdom
- Wisdom Brings Rewards
- And more!
Number of Pages: 406
Vendor: Train-Up a Child Publishing
|Publication Date: 2017|
Character by God's Design: Volume 1 (Diligence, Faithfulness, Gratitude)Group Publishing / 2016 / Trade Paperback$23.49 Retail:
$29.99Save 22% ($6.50)
Character by God's Design: Volume 2 (Trust, Honesty, Obedience)Group Publishing / 2016 / Other$21.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 27% ($8.00)
Character by God's Design: Volume 3: Respect, Stewardship, PerseveranceGroup Publishing / 2016 / Other$22.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 23% ($7.00)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Christian Life & Youth
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character