- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Covering her courtship and marriage to Steven Curtis Chapman, struggles for emotional balance, and living with grief, Mary Beth's story is our story--wondering where God is when the worst happens. In Choosing to SEE, she shows how she wrestles with God even as she has allowed him to write her story--both during times of happiness and those of tragedy. Readers will hear firsthand about the loss of her daughter, the struggle to heal, and the unexpected path God has placed her on. Even as difficult as life can be, Mary Beth Chapman Chooses to SEE. Includes a 16-page full color photo insert.
Ellen Vaughn is a New York Times bestselling author and inspirational speaker. Her recent books include It's All About Him, which debuted at #1 on the New York Times nonfiction list. In addition to her nonfiction work, Vaughn is an award-winning novelist. Vaughn and her husband Lee live in the Washington, DC area.
Every time God pushed Chapman away from her plan, He strengthened her for what lay ahead. Through true stories of all varieties, she shows her readers this and she always emphasizes how it was in no way part of her life game plan. Every chapter ends with a profound set of insightful thoughts: things the author learned via her struggles.
When she lost her daughter on May 21, 2008, Mary Beth Chapman was shaken, thinking and wishing it was only a bad dream. She had to let go of her own will and lean on God more than ever before and trust that He was doing the best.
Choosing to SEE is a powerful book. Filled with personal stories and life lessons, it shows its readers what Mary Beth Chapman endured and how God was with her throughout. A Christian struggling with his or her faith or dealing with suffering in life would be greatly encouraged by this book encouraged to see how God is working and what bigger plans He has for us all. Meredith Sell, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational