- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2014|
Are you experiencing God's great gift of a life lived in forgiveness? Does your heart know how to forgive someone when trust has been broken? And when your actions hurt others, do you seek forgiveness?
Cheryl Brodersen, author of When a Woman Lets Go of the Lies and daughter of Calvary Chapel founder Pastor Chuck Smith, reveals the transformation you'll experience when you learn why and how to forgive someone. With inspiring stories, biblical teaching, and a compassionate perspective, she explores:
- how to trust God's forgiveness
- why unforgiveness takes a toll on your body, spirit, and mind
- how anger and regret can be replaced by freedom and joy
- how grace transforms thoughts, choices, and relationships
- the breakthrough you need to forgive yourself, God, and others
Discover the beauty of life without regrets and doubt. Choose to forgive and choose to move forward in the great adventure God has for you.
Jen PenMidwest5 Stars Out Of 5Could be life-changing...April 8, 2014Jen PenMidwestQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5SUMMARY:
By helping to understand forgiveness, realizing why we aren't ready to forgive and why it is important to extend grace to others, Cheryl Brodersen explains the steps to finding freedom through forgiveness. With a multitude of examples, some deeply painful, she describes the process along with the resulting releasing outcomes. As Jesus Christ has forgiven us, we must forgive others.
A PENNY FOR MY THOUGHTS:
Throughout life, we encounter many trials that require forgiveness, both of ourselves and others. In a compassionate manner, the author patiently explains the effects (mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually) of unforgiveness, how to start the transformation towards forgiveness, along with the necessary tools to continue until freedom is achieved. Extremely relevant, thoroughly explained, and exceedingly practical, Cheryl Brodersen does an excellent job. Coupled with inspiring stories, biblical insights and heartbreaking examples, this book was wonderful as a personal read yet would work well for a group study. After-all, who doesn't need forgiveness nor not have someone to forgive? Definitely worth the time for a life-changing opportunity!
5 (out of 5) pennies
*I received a complimentary copy of When a Woman Chooses to Forgive from Harvest House Publishers for my honest review*
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues