Choose: Steer Wide of Total Stupidity - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Choose is designed especially for middle school students to do on your own or in a group. 20 Bible studies point you toward God's smart way to do life. You'll discover that making amazingly good choices isn't meant to ruin your day. It's how you experience total closeness to God and avoid hitting the big fan of life. After all, God is the One who made you. He knows the wisest ways to get through life, and he doesn't want you to settle for anything less than his best.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2010
Designed for middle schoolers, Deeper Bible studies provide you with a unique and effective tool for your students. Use in large or small groups to help communicate Gods truth in a way that connects with young teens and shows them what faith can look like in their everyday lives. Choose will help students learn about temptation, the Holy Spirits power to help, and what God desires from them. Pray helps students understand and participate in meaningful prayer with the creator of the universe. Theyll find that not only does God listen; he cares. Stick shows students what God says about friendships and helps them find and be great friends. Trust will help you teach your students who Jesus is and what it looks like to trust him on a deeper level. With questions that meet the developmental and spiritual needs of early adolescents, youll find that your students engage in the Deeper studies and really grasp the lessons.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Julie Ouellette5 Stars Out Of 5June 3, 2010Julie OuelletteI am using this for a 7th grade girls study over the summer. I like the format of the materials and the content. It reminds me to keep it very simple and direct with them, as it is not biblically too deep it is at the right level.
Erin Boroff5 Stars Out Of 5January 27, 2010Erin BoroffGreat study for junior high. They finally pay attention, take turns reading, and actually answer the questions out loud. It is great for our group!!!
Sonya Turner3 Stars Out Of 5July 13, 2009Sonya TurnerI am working with 12 year olds and although I like the general content of the book Choose and will continue its use I feel that it actually runs a little slow. Kids today are really on top of things. The kids that I am teaching have the extreme good fortune to have been raised in Christian households and need a bit more of a challenge and I loose them after about 15 minutes. I have to write in some additional questions that really push their ability to think and reason. Choose is a great jumping off point, however and I do like it.
Crystal5 Stars Out Of 5February 5, 2009CrystalMy husband and I teach 10-12 year old boys and girls on Wednesday night at our church and we loved this book!! It has so many good questions that really stir up conversations in our group. The kids really have enjoyed it. I am now looking at the other books in the series for future classes. I very good tool!!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download