- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
The Secret to Making Wise Choices is a book for our own moments of history as we face choices that are confusing in our rapidly changing culture. The future generations need as much understanding and guidance as is possible in making the choices they face day by day.
The author has included choices people face during their lives. The book contains practical ways for making wiser choices. The author demonstrates how choices affect the quality of their lives, the lives of their families, their friends, their neighbors, and in their communities. Not only does the author inform the readers how choices made in their lifetime affect their earthly lives, but, also, how their choices affect their place in eternity.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology