- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
What do 33% of American women have in common? They've experienced abortion.
You might be one of these women. Or maybe it's your friend, sister, coworker, or the woman sitting next to you at church. Regardless, post-abortive women are in pain, and at some point, most will experience post-abortion syndrome (PAS), a form of post traumatic stress disorder. But they may never talk about it. Many are silent because they are filled with shame, grief and guilt, afraid of judgment and condemnation. Few realize that peace is attainable through Christ's mourning process and the knowledge that because of His grace, they will reunite with their lost loved ones in Heaven.
Her Choice to Heal is designed to help women find a way to God's healing after this devastating choice. Written by a post-abortive woman, it includes testimonies of strength, healing and hope. Sydna compassionately leads you on the difficult journey through denial, anger, and grief, to forgiveness, redemption, and letting go. Her Choice to Heal offers a roadmap to healing - practical suggestions, resources for help, space to journal, with the encouragement and hope found in Christ alone.
ShirleyDIndiaAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5The healing of so many hurting women is possibleMay 3, 2013ShirleyDIndiaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4The book addresses the pain felt by individual women, who are not able to share it with others. The book offers healing to such as these.
HealedDuluth MinnesotaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Powerful..reaches into the most broken placesMarch 19, 2011HealedDuluth MinnesotaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have been using this book for 5 years in a post abortion ministy and have seen God heal all who stay committed to following through. It's not easy, but as He reveals what's been hidden....fear, shame, guilt, despair, worthlessness, unforgiveness women are being able to walk freely being who they were created to be in the first place by our creator. Joy is present again. Beauty for Ashes.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Abortion
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues