Grace Is Like Chocolate Without the Calories: Devotions about God's Goodness - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Worthy Inspired
Publication Date: 2017
These one-hundred devotions remind readers how fully Gods grace covers every slip and stumble. Our best can never be good enough, but grace is greater than our largest shortcoming. Writing with humor and heart, four of Americas best-loved inspirational writers share their own lives, inviting readers to find the blessings in the challenges. Whether you are facing deadlines, double-scheduled meetings, growing loads of laundry, or all that and more, if you begin your day with a reminder of Gods love, your whole day will be all the sweeter.
Sandra D. Bricker was an award-winning author of laugh-out-loud fiction for the inspirational market. Loree Lough, best-selling/award-winning author of more than 90 books writes faith-based stories that touch hearts and change lives...one page at a time. Award-winning novelist Trish Perry has published many inspirational romances and devotionals, as well as numerous articles, short stories, and essays. Cynthia Ruchti is an award-winning writer of novels, nonfiction, and devotionals featuring stories hemmed in hope.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Download