Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Chocolate for a Teen's Spirit: Inspiring Stories for Young Women About Hope, Strength, and Wisdom - eBook|
By: Kay Allenbaugh
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2007|
Stock No: WW8734EB
Heartwarming, haunting, and often hilarious, the delicious stories in Chocolate for a Teen's Spirit touch on the things all young women face as they move into adulthood and search for spiritual grounding during times both tame and turbulent. Written by teens themselves as well as by women with good memories for those years gone by, these true-life tales range from lighthearted vignettes to poignant confessions. The Chocolate storytellers share their own moving experiences -- about setting a goal and reaching it, about being the victim of a cruel trick and rising above it, about finding love in unexpected places, and about finding the Divine in all things.
Chocolate for a Teen's Spirit will help you discover all the facets of a spirit-filled life -- ways to nurture your faith in yourself, to use your creative gifts, to find love through friends, parents, partners, and teachers, and to experience pure joy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.