Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Filled with beautiful illustrations, Children in the Bible is an invitation to a delightful tour through biblical landscapes and events where children play the main roles. The stories portray the Bible from a child's point of view -- as a thrilling and fun adventure! For ages 3 and up.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: Scandinavia Publishing House
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 8 X 9.5 (inches)|
Children in the Bible is a well-written and delightfully illustrated character building series for kids ages 3 and up. It tells the stories of famous children in the Bible.
LynellWisconsinAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Perfect for toddlers!April 29, 2013LynellWisconsinAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love this toddler bible! It has story's of the children in the bible and at the end of each story it goes through the lesson. The illustrations are beautiful!! Worth the money!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books >> Closeouts
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Children
- Closeouts >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study >> Bible Storybooks