- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In order to minister more effectively to children with disabilities, we first must understand the context surrounding children with disabilities and the consequences of disability on them. This book, complied by Phyliss Kilbourn, provides helpful training to those who desire to engage in more informed ministry to disabled children.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: CLC Publications
Publication Date: 2013
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Handbooks
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry