Who Are All These Children and Why Are They Calling Me Mom?: Embracing the Joyful Mess of Motherhood - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
Psst...over here! I’m hiding out in the laundry room eating dark chocolate. Got a sec? Good. I was wondering, is it just me, or do you sometimes find it really hard to be a mom?
Faith Bogdan never planned to have children, but within six years, she had four. Who Are All These Children and Why Are They Calling Me Mom? is the story of Faith’s journey to fully embrace unexpected motherhood as, little by little, God revealed the heart issues that prevented her from relishing the role He’d called her to fulfill.
Faith Bogdan writes and speaks to moms and general audiences about living "well-loved" by God. She also serves as co-pastor of Wellsburg Neighborhood Church in Wellsburg, New York. Faith resides in a "little cabin in the big woods" in the rolling hills of northern Pennsylvania with her husband, Dave, and their four girls. Visit her blog at www.faithbogdan.com.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Christi S.5 Stars Out Of 5perfect for ANY mom!August 22, 2014Christi S.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book totally hits the nail on the head!!! the author's honesty helped me feel like we were friends talking over a cup of coffee. I laughed until I cried and then I cried tears of praise to God for letting me know I'm not alone. i loved this book and would recommend it to every mom!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues