Early Childhood Education, 4th Edition / Digital original - eBook
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2012
"Tina Bruce is one of the foremost figures thinking and writing about Early Years education at the moment ... I present Early Childhood Education to my students as a modern classic". Fran Paffard, University of Cumbria
Early Childhood Education, 4th edition, is the new edition of the classic early years textbook by Tina Bruce. The book draws on the history of Early Years pioneering educators and classic educational theories and places them in the context of modern developments in psychology and sociology to set out a practical and readable text, packed with new and specially commissioned photographs, that provides a framework for Early Years education.
This new edition has been fully revised with new photography and updated to include the latest developments in thinking and practice. The book, as always, retains Tina Bruce's characteristic accessible and thoughtful writing style.
This will be an invaluable text for you if you are studying Early Years education as part of an Early Childhood Studies degree, an Early Years Foundation Degree, you are working towards Early Years Professional Status, or are a manager or Headteacher within the Early Years sector.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Teaching Resources
- Homeschool >> Teaching Resources >> Education Theory
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Teaching Resources
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Teaching Resources