Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Originally published in 1996, Child Training Tips by Reb Bradley is a classic parenting book that has withstood the test of time and is based on timeless principles: consistency, patience, and building lasting relationships with your children and is as crucial for today's parents as ever. This updated edition is a diagnostic tool comprised of bulleted symptom lists to help parents quickly diagnose their children's behavior issues and prescribe optimum solutions. It is an absolutely invaluable tool for helping parents identify their blind spots.
- How can you tell if you've given control of your home to your children?
- How can a child be trained to obey quickly when spoken to calmly and only one time?
- What's gone wrong when chastisement doesn't work?
- How can appropriate punishments be determined?
- What are the most subtle signs of rebellion?
- How do you accidentally train your children to disobey you?
- What can be expected of children at what ages?
- What exactly is "sass" and how can it be stopped?
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: WND.com, Inc.
|Dimensions: 8.20 X 5.50 X 0.60 (inches)|