These true personal stories of angels, miracles, divine intervention, answered prayers and faith in action will open your eyes to the angels, guardians and guides in your life.
Angels are all around if we are open to seeing them and accepting their help. They make miracles happen every day for people from all walks of life. Youll be inspired, comforted and awed by these 101 stories from ordinary people whove had extraordinary experiences, including:
• Joshua, who cant explain why his wifes four favorite Bruce Springsteen songs played all in a row shortly after her death, even though he was listening to a completely different CD
• Hosanna, whose family was out of food but shared their last dinner with a homeless stranger who then showed up the next day with bags full of the exact groceries on her mothers list
• MaryAnn, who was driving home from her daughters night game on the wrong side of the road and avoided a collision when her car was picked up and put on the grassy median
• John, part of a search and rescue team after a plane crash, who found a survivor who said angels deposited her in the palm tree she was clinging to just out of reach of the alligators
• Sue, whose friend strangely said "see you soon" from her deathbed, and then appeared to her in a vision the day she died, pointing out a tumor in Sues breast and saving her life
• Leo, comforted when he saw a man dressed in white caring for his dying grandmother after the family was in a fatal car accident, a man who no one else saw at the accident scene
Chicken Soup for the Soul books are 100% made in the USA and each book includes stories from as diverse a group of writers as possible. Chicken Soup for the Soul solicits and publishes stories from the LGBTQ community and from people of all ethnicities, nationalities, and religions.