- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Philip Allan
Publication Date: 2015
Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Reinforce students' understanding throughout their course with clear topic summaries and sample questions and answers to help your students target higher grades.
Written by experienced examiners George Facer and Rod Beavon, our Student Guides are divided into two key sections, content guidance and sample questions and answers.
Content guidance will:
- Develop students' understanding of key concepts and terminology; this guide covers topics 1 - 5: atomic structure and the periodic table; bonding and structure; redox 1; inorganic chemistry and the periodic table; formulae, equations and amounts of substance.
- Consolidate students' knowledge with 'knowledge check questions' at the end of each topic and answers in the back of the book.
Sample questions and answers will:
- Build students' understanding of the different question types, so they can approach questions from topics 1 - 5 with confidence.
- Enable students to target top grades with sample answers and commentary explaining exactly why marks have been awarded.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Chemistry
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download