- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Written by a youth pastor and an officer in the U.S. army, Checkpoints: A Tactical Guide to Manhood will help young men (individually or as a group) recognize, resist, and carefully avoid the snares and ambushes set by the enemy. This 8-week experience and guide, based on Scripture, will provide practical strategies ("force multipliers") for grounding young men in the truth, growing them in their faith, and helping them become courageous warriors for God in a world hostile to real manhood.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Young Man's Guide to Discovering His Bible, A - eBookJim GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$6.88 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 43% ($5.11)
Killing Lions: A Guide Through the Trials Young Men Face - eBookJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$2.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
Killing Lions Journal: A Practical Guide for Overcoming the Trials Young Men Face - eBookJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2014 / ePub$1.99
Tactics: Securing the Victory in Every Young Man's Battle - eBookFred StoekerWaterBrook / 2012 / ePub$14.99
- Created by student pastors with 20+ years in ministry
- 8 lessons
- Written in a devotional style
- Guys spend just 15 minutes each day to prepare them for their small group time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry