- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Chasing Skinny Rabbits: What Leads You Into Emotional and Spiritual Exhaustion...and What Can Lead You OutJohn Trent Ph.D.Thomas Nelson / 2010 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$15.99Save 59% ($9.50)
A national epidemic of exhaustion is raging across all cultures and social statuses with a huge price being paid in our lives and relationships.
Chasing Skinny Rabbits gets at the root of why we're so prone to exhaustion. As award-winning author John Trent advises, if you don't understand and deal with life's Skinny Rabbits-those things that distract you and lead you to a negative place-more can't-miss strategies for gaining time and energy will simply lead to more exhaustion.
In this book Trent discusses why we're so prone to chase Skinny Rabbits and offers the five most common Rabbit Trails-
All take and no give
Triple your possessions
When I get that . . .
and the five most common Rabbit Traps-
He then helps readers shift focus to what can lead to true life, true energy, and true fulfillment, as well as a place of real emotional and spiritual rest.
sjr7450ArkansasAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Skinny Rabbits are everywhere, everywhere!!!April 17, 2012sjr7450ArkansasAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Was amazed how many skinny rabbits have appeard in my life. I am sorry to say that I have chased more than a few skinny rabbits and failed to keep my eyes completely on the big stag. I loved this book and have passed it on to a much younger friend who has already chased a few herself. I am praying that she will recognized the wrong trail with chasing one of these Skinny Rabbits before she chases off after what looks like a good choice but winds up on a fruitless and possibly life altering trip.
Loved the book.
susiebellenew orleans, louisianaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5June 13, 2011susiebellenew orleans, louisianaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this book for our bookclub to read and review. I found it easy to read and very insightful--I just didn't realize I was chasing so many skinny rabbits. I enjoy Dr. Trent's writing style. I recommend this book for everyone!
Effie5 Stars Out Of 5March 13, 2010EffieThis book was an eye-opener for me. Dr. Trent has written this book in a simple and easy to understand style and given us tools to recognize where we are straying off the path and more importantly, how to get back. A must-read for all.
Linda Locke5 Stars Out Of 5March 1, 2010Linda LockeThis is an EXCELLENT book! I read it over the weekend, and I can easily see that it will be one that is reread many times. I am very guilty of chasing skinny rabbits, and I can see that those detours off the path have caused me much frustration and pain over the years. Hopefully, I can become better aware of how those "wascally wabbits" have wooed me away from the path that God has designed for my life.
d dunn5 Stars Out Of 5April 13, 2008d dunnbest book we've had as a study guide....particularly since I WAS in a major skinny rabbit trail. Thanks to this book, I'm out and back hunting the great stag! Thanks Dr. Trent.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational