Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
What are you chasing? Were all chasing after something, something that we think will make us happycomfort, success, a bigger house, or someones approval. But if we are all honest, it feels like trying to catch the wind.
A man after Gods own heart As Davids life weaves throughout the pages of Scripture, we see he was a man who spent his life chasing after God. The Chase Bible study explores the events that defined Davids life and the Psalms that flowed out of those experiences. Through Davids example well discover what God really wants from us.
This guide serves as a tool to prepare you in leading this Chase study and to encourage you along the way. It helps you as the leader to effectively point your women to the overarching theme of each lesson and point them to the themes of each study.
God is invisible, and yet he is the only thing we can chase that wont leave us feeling more empty.
Jennie Allen is a recovering achiever who is passionate about Jesus. She is the best­selling author of Anything and Restless, and the Bible studies Stuck and Chase, as well as the founder and visionary for the million­-strong IF:Gathering, which exists to gather, equip, and unleash the next generation to live out their purpose. Jennie speaks frequently at conferences such as Catalyst and Q. She holds a masters degree in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Zac, and their four children.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Leading a Church Staff
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides