- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Life Principles Study
THE MOST EXHILERATING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE MAY HAPPEN TODAY! This was the attitude of early Christians. They eagerly anticipated Christs return and talked about it daily like we talk about our teams chance for the Super Bowl. In Preparing for Christs Return, a part of the Life Principles Study Series, youll learn how to live a life of satisfaction, purpose, and meaning a life that brings great reward now and in eternity.
In Touch is the broadcast teaching ministry of Dr. Charles Stanley. Dr. Stanley provides the practical biblical truths that can help us weather the challenges of everyday life. His goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." Dr. Stanley is senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, and a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including Every Day in His Presence.
Medina Cynthia5 Stars Out Of 5AwesomeApril 18, 2016Medina CynthiaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great book couldn't put it down!
Triple DBay Area, CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This study drew us to a deeper desireMarch 22, 2014Triple DBay Area, CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Our ladies Bible study group went through this study. It was amazing the discussion and renewed sense of urgency to share with our loved ones and the lost. It challenged each of us to renew our minds and live by God's principles daily. The only draw back were the questions. Some were good, others not very clear. However, as the leader, I drew from the content and the scripture provided to create better questions for "our" group. We have older Christians and new Christians in our group. Both learned a lot about Christ's return and it strengthened their personal walk.
I recommend the study for any group.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times