- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Life Principles Study
WHETHER YOU KNOW IT OR NOT, YOU ARE IN A WAR. Believers know that the wicked, destroying acts of Satan are not just a fable. He is behind the temptations and battles you face everyday and the power of the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ is the only way to fight this real, evil force. In Overcoming the Enemy, a Life Principles Study Series, Dr. Charles Stanley explores the necessary weapons you need to fight the enemy for victorious living. This is no bedtime story. This one is as real as it gets.
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, where he has served for over 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including the top devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The "In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley" program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets, 130 television stations/networks, and language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
Ali5 Stars Out Of 5Overcoming the EnemyMarch 29, 2016AliQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I did this study years ago with a group of co-workers. I found it enlightening and full of powerful information for understanding the enemy of our souls. Stanley relies heavily on scripture to support all the discussions and asks thought provoking questions. I highly recommend this study.
Marlene Jowell5 Stars Out Of 5August 16, 2010Marlene JowellI enjoyed this book very much. Charles Stanley is soeasy to understand and really gets his point across!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides