- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Life Principles Study
For God so loved the world and then what?
Its one of the first verses you learn in Sunday School, but do you really understand what that means? Through Exploring the Depths of Gods Love, a part of Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Study Series, the Scriptures are stripped down to the very basic, practical guidelines He gave us. Youll learn what it really means to love God and to serve and obey Him and as a result, youll discover how much God loves you, and how His love will transform you forever.
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, where he has served for over 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including the top devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The "In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley" program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets, 130 television stations/networks, and language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects