The Charles Colson Collection: The Good Life / How Now Shall We Live? - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2017
The Good Life
What constitutes the good life? Chuck Colson explores the ways in which people define and live the pursuit of happiness. Colson uses fascinating real-life stories to illustrate the philosophies and worldviews by which individuals seek the good life. Colson speaks directly and revealingly about his Watergate years, and he examines the beliefs and assumptions that make up the fabric of our lives. The Good Life searches for answers to the questions we all ask: Who am I? Why am I here? How can I make my life count?
How Now Shall We Live?
True Christianity goes far beyond John 3:16beyond private faith and personal salvation. It is nothing less than a framework for understanding all of reality. It is a worldview. In How Now Shall We Live?, the 2000 Gold Medallion winner for best book about Christianity and society, Chuck Colson and Nancy Pearcey show that the great spiritual battle today is a cosmic struggle between competing worldviews. Through inspiring true stories and compelling teaching, they demonstrate how to
- Expose the false views and values of modern culture
- Live a more fulfilling life the way God created us to live
- Contend for the faith by understanding how nonbelievers think
- Build a society that reflects biblical principles
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality