- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
High-Flying Adventure to the Wild West
When fourth-grade artist Channing OBanning unearths something very weird on the school playground, shes sure its going to be the biggest thing ever to happen at Greenville Elementary. But things take a rocky turn, and Channing never wants to show her face at school again.
Thankfully, Channing finds lots of rocks to hide under when her family visits the American West. With her signature colored pencil stuck in her ponytail and Teeny, the coolest pig on the planet, by her side,
Channing discovers that art comes in many different formsand that God is the greatest artist of all.
Author Angela Spady is an award-winning educator, curriculum author, and mother to two daughters. Her innovative teaching techniques have been featured on PBS, KY Teacher Magazine, and in various print media around the country. She is a noted advocate for encouraging art and self-expression among elementary school children and is often sought out by both parents and teachers on this critical topic. She and her family live in Kentucky.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor