- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
What Happens When Your Least Favorite Person Is Your Only Hope for Rescue?
When Channing OBannings BFF goes gaga over new boy Marco, Channing wishes she could send him back to where he came from. Her wish turns into her worst nightmare when Marco tags along on her familys dream trip to Marcos home country of Costa Rica.
With her secret sketchbook in tow, a colored pencil stuck in her ponytail, and adorable pot-bellied pig, Teeny, by her side, Channing embarks on a high-flying adventure through the Costa Rican rainforest. But when the feisty fourth-grade artist makes a few wrong turns and gets lost in the jungle, she discovers that maybe Marco isnt so bad after all.
Through her wild escapades, Channing learns just how important it is to keep the earthand friendshipshealthy.
Author Angela Spady is an award-winning educator, curriculum author, and mother to two daughters. Her innovative teaching techniques have been featured on PBS, KY Teacher Magazine, and in various print media around the country. She is a noted advocate for encouraging art and self-expression among elementary school children and is often sought out by both parents and teachers on this critical topic. She and her family live in Kentucky.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Humor