- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2006
What is God's best for a woman's life, and
how can she live it out? These questions are answered in this uplifting book by
bestselling author Elizabeth George. Readers will discover easy-to-do
suggestions for success in all they do that will-
- maximize productivity in a busy schedule
- cultivate good habits and conquer bad ones
- strengthen relationships
- further God's purposes
- encourage closeness to God
Women will find dozens of highly practical
tips for every area of daily life-in their marriages, families, homes, and places
of work and in their friendships, health, finances, and personal growth.
Formerly titled God's Wisdom for a Woman's Life.
Sharon PrinceMayfield, KYAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5I love this book.October 16, 2010Sharon PrinceMayfield, KYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great book for helping you make simple changes in your everyday life to get closer to God. It is easy to read and understand. I love Elizabeth George's books. I have purchased many of them and I have never been disappointed with any of them. I hope she continues to publish such good Christian books for women.
Glenna Ritt5 Stars Out Of 5April 1, 2009Glenna RittThis book has changed my life! The writing is superb...and the suggestions for leading a life pleasing to God are inspired. I will definitely be referring to this book over and over in the years to come.
Cheryl5 Stars Out Of 5November 6, 2007CherylMy experience with this book was under the former title, Gods Wisdom for a Womans Life. It enriched my spiritual life by giving "just for today" and "just for tomorrow" suggestions in vital areas of my life that I knew I could do - and now these changes have become habits, and I continue to refer back to it!! I am purchasing the new book to give to two young women that I am discipling, as I know it will help them, as it helped me!
Fran5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2007FranI loved this book! It is a book I will use over and over again.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues