- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
This book features a number of autobiographical accounts as to how various persons have come to change their minds about women in leadership. Well-known Evangelical leadersindividuals and couples, males and females from a broad range of denominational affiliation and ethnic diversityshare their surprising journeys from a more or less restrictive view to an open inclusive view that recognizes a full shared partnership of leadership in the home and in the church based on gifts not gender. This book offers a positive vision for the future of women and men together as partners of equal worth without competitiveness in the work of equipping this and the next generation of Christian disciples for the work of ministry and service in the Kingdom of God.
judyCanadaAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5a good readOctober 5, 2013judyCanadaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I would like to see more testimonies...even though there were quite a few...it is a shame that so many in the evangelical, and particularly fundamentalist churches that are so stiff necked about this issue...
as one of the writers said, they seem more concerned with a love of power than the power of love -G. Bilezikian
Carey5 Stars Out Of 5May 26, 2011CareyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Includes perspectives from a fascinating variety of people and is both thought provoking and encouraging.
slimGender: male5 Stars Out Of 5great truth finally told in the evangelical pressJanuary 20, 2011slimGender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5straight shooting without a lot of unnecessary verbiage. Gets to the point and boldly tells the truth that evangelicals have hidden for a long time. A great read
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies >> Women in Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Women
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology