Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Girl Meets Change: Truths to Carry You through Life's Transitions - Slightly Imperfect
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In Girl Meets Change, author Kristen Strong shows women how when we follow God's will, we receive blessings of contentment, purpose, and renewed strength. She encourages women to see change not as the end of their story but as the scenery for this part of life's journey. And she offers practical advice for coping with change in every part of life. Anyone who has struggled to adjust to life's transitions will welcome this warm and personal perspective.
Noteworthy: This author is one of a special group of women who writes for (in)courage, the popular online friendship community. Every day they take turns pulling up a chair to share their stories of what Jesus looks like in their every day, gloriously ordinary, and often messy lives.
If you read the (in)courage blog online, then you'll be sure to enjoy this title. Slightly Imperfect.
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Slightly Imperfect
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Slightly Imperfect >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life