- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2015
"Change" doesnt have to be a bad word. Our lives are like objects hurtling through time, colliding with changing circumstances or situations that send us careening down new trajectories and new paths. But if we learn how to respond, change can send us to a bigger and brighter life.
Change Your Trajectory will help you to be proactive in responding to a rapidly and constantly changing world. Its principles will help you transition through change, whether its an occupational change, relationship change, political change, sociological change, technological change, or economic change.
This book is for anyone who is experiencing stagnation in life, anyone who is unfulfilled in their current juncture in life, anyone who is simply hungry for change, or anyone who wants to avoid growing obsolete. You will learn:
- How to navigate through uncertainty
- How to deal with change and transition
- How to experience a new trajectory
- How to develop a vision for the future
- How to be a master of change
- How to improve your thinking
- How to overcome failures
Bishop Dale C. Bronner is the fourth of six sons of the late Mr. Nathaniel Hawthorne Bronner, Sr. and Mrs. Robbie Bronner. He began ministry in his local, public high school as president and founder of the Praise the Lord Club. Bishop Bronner is a graduate of Morehouse College, where he finished as the top student in the field of religion. Since that time, he has been the recipient of countless accolades. He became a member of the Martin Luther King Board of Preachers at Morehouse College in 1999. In 2001, he earned his Doctor of Ministry degree from Christian Life School of Theology. In 2003, he was consecrated/installed as Bishop by the International Communion of Charismatic Churches, which is a network of more than 16,000 churches.
He serves on the Board of Directors and is part owner of Bronner Brothers Manufacturing Company, a multi-million dollar family-owned corporation which has been in the hair care business for over sixty years.
Currently, Bishop Bronner is the founder/senior pastor of Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral, an interdenominational ministry, founded in 1991, thriving with more than 19,000 members. Many regard Bishop Bronner as a leaders leader. Consequently, he is a much sought after conference speaker and leadership trainer, whose travels have taken him around the world. He is an accomplished author, with several books to his credit: Get A Grip (1996), Guard Your Gates (2002), A Check Up From the Neck Up (2003), Treasure Your Silent Years (2004), Home Remedies (2005), and Pass the Baton (2006). Bishop Bronner is co-author of Planning Your Succession (2008). He is also a contributing writer for the books, Man Power and Failure: The Womb of Success. Bishop Bronners message reaches millions daily through his international multi-media broadcast.
Bishop Bronner resides in Atlanta with his wife, Nina. His mission is to reach the lost and teach the found. His passion is to know Christ and to make Him known as well as to bring maturity to the Body of Christ.
Sam Chand, Leadership Consultant, Author of Leadership Pain
Bishop Mark Chironna, MA, PhD, Mark Chironna Ministries, Church On The Living Edge, Orlando, Florida
Dr. Joseph Mattera, Author and founder of Resurrection Church of NY, Christ Covenant Coalition, U.S. Coalition of Apostolic Leaders
Tommy Barnett, Founder of the Dream Center, Co-pastor of Phoenix First Assembly, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. John Haggai, Founder of Haggai Institute
Bishop Joseph Warren Walker, III, Senior Pastor, Mount Zion Baptist Church, Nashville, TN, Presiding Bishop, Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship International
Bishop Michael Pitts, Author and founder of Cornerstone Church, Toledo, OH, Overseer, Cornerstone Global Network
Bernice A. King, CEO, Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Direction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues