- All Products
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Biblical Studies× (2,039)
- Books, eBooks & Audio×
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
The true story that inspired the forthcoming History Channel series "God Code."
Imagine you are a young, ambitious, successful appraiser of artifacts and antiquitiesyour services in demand by many of the most powerful individuals and branches of government in Washington, D. C. Your future could not seem brighterexcept for a troubling dream... with the same mysterious message... on the same exact date... three years in a row.
Timothy P. Smith, heir to a renowned family business responsible for construction or renovation of some of Americas most cherished landmarks, struggled to understand the significance of his recurring dream... until he had another dream--one that identified a specific location where it seemed he might find answers to his questions. So Timothy drove to a remote spot in British Columbia. There the adventure--which later led to a startling discovery in the oldest Hebrew text of the Bible--began.
It took the convergence of the sacred text, one mans life, and modern computer technology to reveal messages that may explain dramatic world events, as well as influence every person alive today.
Welcome to The Chamberlain Key.
What You Will Discover in The Chamberlain Key:
• An encrypted code in Genesis, in the oldest known Hebrew text of the Old Testament, centuries before predicted the birth and resurrection of Jesus.
• Scientific evidence that this encrypted code was authored by the divine hand of God.
• Signs that there are more encrypted codes in this same Hebrew text that will lead to additional messages from God to humanity
• Hidden clues that may lead to the location of long-missing sacred artifacts, such as the Ark of the Covenant
• Insights on why Timothy P. Smith was chosen to uncover this encrypted code.
• A dire warning that God wants us to hearand heed.
"However one wishes to interpret the meaning and significance of the text, they may rest assured that the text on which Timothy Smith bases his interpretation has almost certainly been there for a very long time, since before the birth of Christ."
Eugene Ulrich, Ph.D., Department of Theology, University of Notre Dame
BOB HOSTETLER is the award-winning author of more than thirty books, including American Idols and the historical novel Northkill. His books have sold over three million copies.
-Eugene Ulrich, PHD, department of theology, University of Notre Dame; chief editor, Biblical Dead Sea Scrolls