Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Challenging Years: Shedding Light on Teen Sexuality - eBook|
By: Twila Pearson Ph.D.
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW36134EB
Raging hormones and unpredictable mood swings can make navigation into adulthood more than challenging. When puberty strikes, we are often thrown into vicious whirlwinds of euphoria, anger, anxiety, and depression. Confusing and unreliable emotions can color our perspective as we look at the choices available to us. Knowing the risks involved in the choices we face can help us recognize pitfalls and help us make decisions that are not based on faulty assumptions. Dr. Pearson gives us the information we need to do just that. She addresses difficult topics with straightforward confidence and gives teens as well as parents much to think about.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Word Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.