- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
“April has it made; she has everything.” It wasn’t uncommon for April J. Ford to hear this compliment, but what people didn’t know is that even with everything—husband, kids, house, career, cars, and a well-stamped passport—her soul was craving for settlement. She knew what would satisfy her soul for peace, but was she ready for the process? Chase the Challenge and Conquer with April’s life story, and you’ll begin to see why her unveiling process was a true transformation with her “4 R’s”: Rubble, Recovery, Rebuild, and Relationships.
Through her difficult and painful childhood, dealing with both failures and success in her adult life, April always persevered, relying on her faith and intuition. She unveils her inner pain, emotions, experiences, and beliefs that got her through having the perfectly matched marriage to transitioning from motherhood to widowhood.
Just as she was empowered and awakened by her true gift and abilities, you can also! Don’t ignore your soul speaking to you toward your life purpose and seek distractions or disruptive outlets in filling that void. If it’s left ignored or misinterpreted, it may ultimately disrupt your foundation, humanity, relationships, goals, and more.
Chase The Challenge and Conquer will not only empower you but it equips you on finding the right answers for you; have you felt that your soul was craving for something when you thought you had everything, are soul mates real, how do you find your purpose in life, what is success, what is spiritual awakening. Just as April J. Ford was empowered and awakened by her true gift and abilities, you can also!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction