Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 172
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.37 (inches)|
This book prepares the reader to:
1. Know the evidence for the existence of God and how God speaks and how to speak back;
2. Know the evidence for Jesus as an historical person, His death and resurrection.
3. Know the evidence for the authenticity and reliability of the Bible.
4. Know the historical evidence for the role that the church played in Western Civilization and in the making of America
5. Know the evidence supporting naturalism and the Theory of Evolution versus the cosmological and scientific evidence that supports God as creator of the heavens and the earth and as the creator of man.
6. Know God' precreation plan and purpose.
7. Know that in any circumstance, armed with this evidence, you can confidently be an effective witness for a sovereign God and Jesus Christ and help change the world.