Add To Cart
Take It to Your Seat Centers: Common Core Math, Grade 4
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Help your fourth graders master key math skills, and provide differentiated math practice through fun, hands-on activities in these 12 centers in Evan-Moor's "Take it to Your Seat Centers: Common Core Math 4."
Each self-contained center includes a student direction cover page with activities; you'll just need a small number of classroom supplies such as file folders and small envelopes to put everything together.
The easy-to-assemble centers are stored in pocket folders, making them easy to use at a table, desk, or quiet area in the classroom. After a teacher or classroom aide models how to use a center, students can complete the activity independently, in pairs, or with the teacher, who may use the task to informally assess a student's understanding.
Take It to Your Seat Math Centers have been updated to address the new advanced standards, and provide:
- An increase in the variety and complexity of activities to practice each skill in alignment with Common Core State Standards.
- Leveled tasks within some centers so that tasks progress in difficulty from level 1 to level 2.
- An illustrated math concept or rule for every center to support visual learners and keep the focus on the targeted math concept or skill.
Each of the 12 centers includes:
- full-color center mats and task cards
- an overview with lesson objectives
- a student direction page that explains the center activity
- a response form or written practice activity
- a center checklist to record each student's progress
Fourth-grade students will focus on identifying patterns by the rule the pattern follows; reading and writing multi-digit whole numbers using numerals, number names and expanded forms, place value; identifying equivalent fractions based on visual models; interpreting data on a line plot, identifying right, acute, and obtuse angles; and more.
160 pages, softcover. Answer keys included. Grade 4. Aligned to Common Core.
Vendor: Evan-Moor Educational Publishers
Take It to Your Seat: Literacy Centers, Grade 4-5Evan-Moor Educational Publishers / Trade Paperback$24.29 Retail:
$26.99Save 10% ($2.70)
Basic Math Skills, Grade 4Evan-Moor Educational Publishers / Trade Paperback$21.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 27% ($8.00)
Skill Sharperner: Math, Grade 4Evan-Moor Educational Publishers / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:Video
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)